Deepdish FC rims

twizzle

Yes, that's the info you need --------------in the reply above the 559203 is a part number ----- The original Series 2b forward control rims are part number 569203 & the other is from the original Series 2a forward control rims are part number 543384,

the wheel in your top left picture is a ANR1534,

the wheel size data 6.5Lx16x20.6 =

6.5L = rim width in inches

16 = diameter of wheel in inches

20.6mm is the offset/inset

hth :D

Yes, that's the info you need --------------in the reply above the 559203 is a part number ----- The original Series 2b forward control rims are part number 569203 & the other is from the original Series 2a forward control rims are part number 543384,

the wheel in your top left picture is a ANR1534,

the wheel size data 6.5Lx16x20.6 =

6.5L = rim width in inches

16 = diameter of wheel in inches

20.6mm is the offset/inset

hth :D

Im running 569203 and they are from a 2B forward control, size is 6.5" x 16" x 1mm outset, my other set is from a 1 ton and they are 569204 size 6.5" x 16" x 20.3mm inset. :rolleyes:

Don't reckon you would notice the .3mm difference between the 569204 rims & the later ANR1534 rim, you could keep/use it as the spare wheel.

THANKS 'Western' for your help

TWIZZLE

A bit more info about the 569204 wheels, these are fitted to the 130 Rapier missle tractors, my mate's Rapier has these fitted, I noticed these today as I'm at his place, :D

Only need one wheel (he has'nt got a spair) me thinking out loud??

TWIZZLE

• 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 6 years later...

I even got a mention on page 2:

Then there's this...

Bobbing back and forth, the slot for his Mother’s 10p sits in the driver’s door.

Ok, he probably means this is a toy.

But, yes, they are banded by 2" which gives you a cheaper and wider end result than standard deep dish rims (they are 5.5" td5 rims, widened to 7.5"). This gives you a 8mm offset, like a weller 8 spoke or a modular wheel.

I have to say, the writer could not have chosen his name better.:ph34r:

Daan

• Like 1