Better late than never! Mike Wolfe Piccies...

RocKeR

As weeks go, this one has been pretty carp. I won't bore you with the gory details, but the least of my problems has been the non-working FTP on the Horsham4x4 website (If anyone else is using Pipex/Webfusion, you may know what I'm talking about). Anyway - I've binned that host, and moved to FastHosts as SimonR suggested I should ages ago.

So, the Horsham site is back, as is the gallery with the Mike Wolfe piccies. Plenty of forum members to be seen, and all of the piccies will be available, full size, on Nige's soon to be produced DVD. If anyone wants a picture and can't wait for Nige, then just PM me.

//G

Cool photos! I must bring more 'film' next time - my 70 look a bit paltry compared to your 300!

Your fill-flash works well in some of them. Makes them look much less flat than a lot of mine.

Si

I do fancy that James, but as I mentioned before, I'll be away elsewhere that weekend. I will be looking to sign up to do photos at more events in the future though.

Thanks for the comments Si. Next purchase must be a 28-300 zoom lense, although it would be alot cheaper to buy a second camera and just keep wide angle and zoom lenses separate. Changing lenses in the wood is a b!tch! And yes - the fill in flash makes a vast difference, though it does white stuff out occasionally.

You got some great pictures, its nice to see pictures of our trucks in action :)
You got some great pictures, its nice to see pictures of our trucks in action :)

well

With the generousity of

Ben Brown - HBRO

Steve - S2hotdog

Graham - Rocker

Myself

Nigel T - Ltwt-1981

Steve - Se7enup

Were looking at 500+ Pics so far

Am working on the CD Kin DVD now its so big !,

and still awiting more promised stuff to come so be patient ....

Available for sale at a Forum near you soon :lol:

If anyone else has either pics or video available PLEASE PM Me !

Nige

Fantastic job by all with the pictures!!!

BIG thanks from one of many co-driver's, who just cant risk carrying a camera around during the event, let alone have time to take a pic!!!

Sticky's first post :) ,, Welcome Ian,, bout time you stopped lurking, and said something !!

Victor has loads of time to take pics !! :o

• 1 month later...
Sticky's first post :) ,, Welcome Ian,, bout time you stopped lurking, and said something !!

Victor has loads of time to take pics !! :o

Thank you for the welcome guys! In Victor's defence he hasn't really that much time to take pics - in between moans!!! :rolleyes: