Help needed to get my hands on my box

Astro_Al

Ok, need some help here.

Got a smoking deal on a power steering box for the Mog - in Germany.

Parcels2go do up to 25kgs european delivery. But I'm told this thing weighs 43 - yes FORTY THREE kilos ! ! ! :o

Anyone driving from Germany to the UK soonish (or slowish...)?

Any smart ideas how to get a hold of this thing?

Cheers, Al. :)

Fedex is telling me 200 quid, so thats out. :(

Steve - thanks mate, are you sure that's enough capacity - some of these Mog parts are damn heavy y'know... :rolleyes:

I'm kinda banking on a generous lift atthis point - shipping is looking b-a-a-a-a-d. If anyone else is coming from Germany (to Sodbury?) let me know if you want to earn some extra pennies!

Its currently in Emden 26721 (about as close to the UK as you can get in Germany), but I guess I can get it sent somewhere else.

Cheers, Al.

sorry for butting in Al, just didn't see why Orange felt there would be a customs and excise problem when bringing it in from Germany.

Cheers

Steve

Steve,

[Whisper mode on]........read what Al wrote in post #4 .............. then Oranges reply in post #5 [whisper mode off] ;) ......................... I guess its good there isn't drugs in it !!!!!!! :lol:

The Orange wit was on the ball spotting that one.....................

:)

Ian