staun inner tubes

yella 90

can anyone remember the size of the inner tube for the staun beadlocks ?

ripped my valve clean off today <_<<_<

its 155 ??? x15 afink

dan

The chickens are safe again, all tucked up.

The only indication of size I can find is a Staun stamp which reads 155/165-15.

There is also what I guess is a part number.

Yep, your mate was extolling the virtues of the internal beadlocks, saying how they were ultra reliable, I asked how low you ran them and he said 8 psi, which is what my mates 90 was running without the expensive beadlocks :lol:

He also said how good they had been and that there had been no failures, my reply was "Yet" :lol:

Yep, your mate was extolling the virtues of the internal beadlocks, saying how they were ultra reliable, I asked how low you ran them and he said 8 psi, which is what my mates 90 was running without the expensive beadlocks :lol:

He also said how good they had been and that there had been no failures, my reply was "Yet" :lol:

now thats why i hate matty speaking :lol::lol:

they worked very well in the wall where its meant for a sj not a 90, the rims were scraping either size and the tyres were pushed over

simex aint the best things let down i find :rolleyes: , but at 7psi which i run them at they clean rather well and that'll do :P:P

afink it was my stubborness that casue the lost valve, as i refused to fit valve prtectors as i quote " ive never needed them for the past 3 years so i dont see the need now " low and behold ;);):lol:

ah well, new tube and then some valve protectors :angry:

dan :P

Lewis, you need a few more screws in there.

Fitted to BOTH sides of the rim I assume?

No, what I need is more bolts

They are fitted to the outside of the rim, the windscreen bonding is for the inside of the rim

but note what tyres you have fitted lewis :P

paul, i dont no, but i can find out later, as my friend, who coincidently owns a tyre place has ordered it me, i just needed to double check the size

will post up a price for it as and when

dan