Which winch bumper

GBMUD

I am looking for a winch bumper for my 2004 110. I would like something more standard looking than a lot of the offerings - although obviously with a winch tray in the centre. I think that I want to fit an EP9 winch so the bumper will need to fit that. What are my options? Where should I look for such a bumper? Any other thoughts/advice?

Thanks

Chris

Chris,

Have you thought about one of the Bikini mounts like Bowyer sells? They fit the EP9, are cheap and retain the standard bumper underneath. I have something similar that my Milemarker is fitted to, it offers much better approach angle than most "normal" winch bumpers and it is a lot lighter on the front end too. I was a bit concerned about its strength but so far it is about the only thing the MM hasn't bent so it can't be too bad :)

Chris,

Have you thought about one of the Bikini mounts like Bowyer sells? They fit the EP9, are cheap and retain the standard bumper underneath. I have something similar that my Milemarker is fitted to, it offers much better approach angle than most "normal" winch bumpers and it is a lot lighter on the front end too. I was a bit concerned about its strength but so far it is about the only thing the MM hasn't bent so it can't be too bad :)

Luvvers has a bikini mount on the front of the 100" with an EP9.

I'd vote for a BRB bumper from David Bowyers emporium though. Had one on my 110 until I got the ARB. It'll take an EP9, but is visually very similar to the standard LR bumper. It's also got recovery eyes and jacking points built in.

Matt

Can't comment on that particular bumper but can only heap praise on the company!

I have one of their Shadow tubular winch bumpers on my 90- the fit and finish is first class and the service I recieved from the guy there was absolutely spot on. I went with the powder coated version and was amazed by how thick the powder coating was- not the usual cr@p that peels off as soon as you look at it...

Shrek