4x4Adventures Winch Challenge Event 23 Feb 08

JST

4x4Adventures Winch Challenge Sat 23 Feb

In association with OEC International and X-Eng we are launching the series with our first winch challenge at the Bampton Site. Various venues will be used with interlocking sections.

Competitors will be issued with a map, along with vehicle numbers and timings at scrutineering (0830 to 0900). The competition will consist of upto 40 punches that will be scored per class, decreasing in value the more vehicles that achieve the punch. There may be some extra bonus special stages.

We will be running 3 classes as described in our rules and reg here:

rules and Regs

The challenge must be pre-entered, that is paperwork and payment returned to us in order to guarantee your place. You can use paypal or send the paperwork with a cheque to book a place, details are given here:

Event Entry

Its not too late – you can still register for the series, details, including specific regulations are here: (14 vehicles currently entered as of 9 Jan 08)

Series Registration

If your note sure its for you then have a look at our event reports from last year and decide for yourself.

Event reports

(bottom of the page)

Competitors already registered (paperwork and payment received) (at 9 Jan 08)

Paul Radford (std)

Steve Gittins (Mod)

Shaun Houghton (Std +1)

Ian Moulsdale (Std +1)

David Webber (Std +1)

Kris Murphy

Simon Parsons

These events, as all cant run without Marshalls and we are grateful for anyone who feels they have the expertise and ability to help us out from 0815 to 1600hrs on the day. Those who have registered an interest so far are:

1. Chris Watts

2. Ben Proctor

3. David Lovejoy

4. Charles Bishop

5. Will Warne

6. Dave Wilson

I would be grateful if the above volunteers could confirm from the previous thread on here or drop me an email.

We look forward to seeing you all there.

Ere, OK, Still not really sure which one it is but I must have been there coz the first two pic's are my truck! :lol::lol:

Did we park along the side of a lane that dropped down to a gate into the wood?

steve its the site me and jase won but you and pikey took the trophy,s and prizes :o

Alright alright, you said they needed some encouragement, you got them in the end anyway, well one of them i think Pikey ebay'd his.

nice avitar, all sorted now?

anyway you guys entering the 23rd?

Alright alright, you said they needed some encouragement, you got them in the end anyway, well one of them i think Pikey ebay'd his.

nice avitar, all sorted now?

anyway you guys entering the 23rd?

the picture is before the crash :rolleyes: just waiting for new roll cage to be delivered :( then head down and crack on with it

Which site is Bampton? Is it the one that Bushy broke his steering box??

Yes Steve It's the one where I broke my stearing box and my fellow club members kept driving past us as we tried to get out of the woods and we were rescued by some really helpful people from over the bridge, who I am now glad to call my friends

Cheers Steve.

I thought wigglepin was entered so that steve had onsite backup from his new sponsor

May I bring your attention to rule no. 4 gentlemen

Oi, I rescued you remember and pulled you off a stump in ireland so be nice :D :D :D

anyhow, I'll need more help than that the way things are looking at the moment! :( :(

Which site is Bampton? Is it the one that Bushy broke his steering box??
Yes Steve It's the one where I broke my stearing box and my fellow club members kept driving past us as we tried to get out of the woods and we were rescued by some really helpful people from over the bridge, who I am now glad to call my friends

Cheers Steve.

Oi, I rescued you remember and pulled you off :D :D :D

And heres evidence

IMG_8165.jpg