Qt Guards

Hi,

Received my set of qt guards today and the front guard only has one bolt linking it to the top mounting bracket, whereas the rear has two.

is this correct and how is that strong enough to take a hit???

thanks

joe

I seem to recall mine on my old 90 only had one bolt because one hole lined up for fitting to mine and the other hole lined up for something else on a different type of vehicle. Didn't strike me as being the strongest bit of kit so I just have old faithful galvanised pan-cover on the front of the new 110. As a general rule I rarely reverse into rocks and the front one has enough scars to prove its worth :)

yes that's correct just one bolt. It holds ok and takes a lot of smacks. Hit it hard enough and it will move, but you tend to have to really hit it to do this and ivariably your guard will be bent. Ask Tony, white90, he's done a couple like this ;);)

Easy way to fit is to hold guard in place with a molegrip then you have two hands free to do up bolt.

Cheers

Steve