Steering Wheel

You chaps with 4 spoke 90/110 wheel can change to the later td5 Defender steering wheel but not the 300 tdi type (unless someone has changed the column for a later one like they had on mine :)

If you follow the link to Ralph's thread, look for Ralph's post with the web rover link and follow that, that gives photos of what you can fit to yours and what you can't. Sounds like you can both have shiny Td5 wheels :)

Mo

So will a '91 Range rover wheel fit?

my steering wheel is this one [meant for a Td5 XS station wagon 110 & is a update of the RR version]] & fits the 36 spline column & the RR flat centre pad just pushes into place.

Boat_Bouy on here had a RR one with the criuse control switches in it on his G reg 90.

post-20-1203015198_thumb.jpg

I always give the same advice when it comes to steering-wheels and that is to REMOVE YOUR OWN WHEEL AND COUNT THE SPLINES (there are only two choices). There is no point guessing or assuming what SHOULD be there, take the wheel off and see what IS there as with LR's history of mix & match of parts or the chance a previous owner might have changed things it pays to be sure.

It takes 10-minutes to make a simple steering-wheel removal tool and then 2-minutes to remove the wheel, in other words little more time than it takes to post the question on a forum! When you KNOW how many splines you have you can ask how many splines various LR wheels have and you will be in the perfect position to know whether it WILL fit or not.