Has my 90 been "lifted"

Have a look and let me know what you think, has this been fitted with a lift kit?. I can't tell from the springs shocks etc as all are unmarked, by that I mean unlabled, they are browny rusty etc.

The tyres are 205 R 16s

post-7329-1205218253_thumb.jpg

Have a look and let me know what you think, has this been fitted with a lift kit?. I can't tell from the springs shocks etc as all are unmarked, by that I mean unlabled, they are browny rusty etc.

The tyres are 205 R 16s

Possibly, I fitted what were supposed to be standard bearmach springs to my 110 but reckon it's lifted it over an inch. 205's always looked small under a 90 anyway.

You need to give the credit card a hammering and fit some new rims and bigger tyres ;)

Thanks Steve, just checked and I get 260mm between the spring mounts so I guess it's standard.

I have got 5 of these 33 x 12.5 R16s to clean up and spray. They foul the radius arms on full lock so I'll need to adjust the lock stops. They fill the arches pretty well. Although if something inbetween the tiny ones and these monsters comes up on e-thief i may be tempted.

post-7329-1205235222_thumb.jpg

Thanks Steve, just checked and I get 260mm between the spring mounts so I guess it's standard.

I have got 5 of these 33 x 12.5 R16s to clean up and spray. They foul the radius arms on full lock so I'll need to adjust the lock stops. They fill the arches pretty well. Although if something inbetween the tiny ones and these monsters comes up on e-thief i may be tempted.

your 33's should be fine, if you are happy with steering lock once you've adjusted your stops. If not you can look at some wider offset rims. You'll probably need to trim the lower part of the plastic arches to stop them rubbing at full articulation off road.

Or alternatively you can by 4 of these, ANR2938, to give you a 1/2" lift all round. They cost about five pounds each IIRC. If you want a 1" lift you can buy 4 more and fit them to top and bottom of your springs.

DSC09134.jpg

Cheers

Steve

I am probably going to get shot down here, but when did LR move the fuel filler from behind the cab, or is this a mod to move the tank from underneath the drivers seat (if so nice job)

That came in with the TD5 .......................the tank is also in the rear as opposed to under the drivers seat...........

:)

Ian