2007 Defender 90 - load hooks

Guest WALFY

I must admit that I purchased a load mat for my 90XS. Didn't see any lashing links in the load bed. What spec is your 90? XS/Truckcab or hardtop?

Mark,,

Last few 110's have had them,,

Mind you,, only have 2 in the 07 XS,, ?? Maybe if you ordered rear seats, they short change you on the lashing rings :unsure:

I've got rear seats in mine + lashing eyes. They get used all the time.

I've got rear seats in mine + lashing eyes. They get used all the time.

I have rear seats as well, Just they are out at present, as no use to me, in the next few weeks :D

Point i was making, if you ordered rear seats, do you get fewer lash eyes ??? IE if a 110 with only 5 seat, do you get 4 or 6 lash eyes ?? As Nic's 90 he did, had 6 !! ??

I have rear seats as well, Just they are out at present, as no use to me, in the next few weeks :D

Point i was making, if you ordered rear seats, do you get fewer lash eyes ??? IE if a 110 with only 5 seat, do you get 4 or 6 lash eyes ?? As Nic's 90 he did, had 6 !! ??

Looking at your pic, from memory (I'm out of the country at the mo so can't check) mine is identical to yours.

Guest WALFY

Just been and checked. I have a total of 4 lashing rings. 2 each side, either side of the rear seats. So I have some, I was beginning to worry that I'd been short changed.