electric fans

I know it sounds silly...but I;ve got a bosch fan from a Vaxhaul Corsa fitted to mine and its more blowy than a really blowy thing. I've wired it with a relay straight to the fan (bypassed the resister that is there) and it has some blow on it. Sucks in small children off the pavement!!

It also fits the radiator very well and I have to turn it off alot otherwise it over cools and I dont get any heat from the heater.

size of the fan is 10"

needs to be 12v

Tha cheap and cheerful option would be one from a car breakers- I picked up a 12v 10" one from a discovery- 1992ish I think- for £10. It is made by Spal so is a recognised make. Works perfectly on my 200Tdi 90- even when being worked hard in challenges.

what electric fan would fit on a V8 radiator? as theyre bigger than a 200tdi's

Two Citroen BX fans with their square frames fit nicely but they really want to be in front of the rad.

probably a bit difficult to get hold of now, but i have two 12" vauxhall cavalier fans on a v8 rad. works well and easy to fit as the cowlings are taller than the v8 rad so its easy to clamp the fans to the rad