Tubela H3PR

bishbosh

Charles, you're suddenly going to have a lot of new friends! I'd pay more than that just to borrow one for a few weeks and I'd still think I'd got a good deal!

Charles - I think you know what to do with mine!

Si

do you want it collecting

work in bs38 all week surprisingly pass weston on the way home on a friday

paul

Thanks for the offer Paul but I collected it last night - didn't want to give him the chance to change his mind! he was a bt surprised it didn't go for more, but he had it listed for 2 days only, spelt Tubela with 2 "L"'s didn't have a reserve and had it finishing in the middle of a Friday afternoon! Thanks to my trusty Ebay search rule notifier wotsit, where I was searching for "Tubella, tubela, Staffa, stafa" it found it for me :). Mind you, that is the first one in six months of looking that hasn't gone for in excess of £150.

Had a play with it this morning and it works fine but could do with a new set of seals. Still, for £23 I'm not complaining!!! :D :D

Simon / Will, do you want me to organise a Forum relay to Oxford then? Should be going that way reasonably soon myself....

Simon / Will, do you want me to organise a Forum relay to Oxford then? Should be going that way reasonably soon myself....

Could do!

Will - Charles borrowed my Staffa bender and you are welcome to borrow it for as long as needed (or anyone else for that matter).

Since I bought my JD^2 bender - it's a bit surplus. If any of you need a bender, it's available for loan - so long as I get it back one day!

Si