where to get stainless flexible brake hoses

disco tony

looking to get some stainless brake hoses for Stu 666's 300 disco (fronts). I cant see any on paddocks or mm4x4. These are the 2 places I thought would have them.

Anyone offer any advice as to where I can get some please? preferably on tinternet.

Dave done me a new clutch hose at just over 2m in length and after a very helpful call recommended banjo bolts on one end and fixed at teh other end so it worked better.

He managed to have it done and delivered by friday after putting in the call on tuesday, very quick and very good quality.

I'd recommend him anytime

David at Llama has just meade me some of the most beautiful custom length hoses (5 in total) with a blue plastic outer. I wish the rest of the truck looked half as 'bling'. I would never go anywhere else now. Nobody else can compete on quality or price.

In the past he has made up several hydraulic hoses, the last for my bender - and they were pretty bloody good too!

Si

Guest diesel_jim

Slight hijack....

Is Dave on holiday at all? i've sent him a couple of PM's over the last 2 weeks and not had a reply. :unsure::unsure:

i'm sure that i paid for the last pipes i had from him.. :lol::lol: