Budget MT tyres

rangiestu

The tread pattern looks a bit close to be effective as an MT. Also, they are only 205's so you will struggle to follow just about any other LR as the ruts will be too deep irrespective of tread pattern!.

We had a set of Kingpins (all terrains) on the G wagon at home and they lasted about 10 thousand miles at most, so don't expect them to last.

Second hand?

There is quite a selection of decent quality second hand mud terrains about. Some are worn down too much to be any paractical use, but quite a few still have plenty of tread for recreadtional use. The last couple of sets I got were respectable brand nonretreads and still had most of their tread.

Perhaps try Colway MT remolds (265/75R16), obviously not as good as BFG but for £50ish each who can complain.

I have a set for my LR and haven’t let me down.

There are probably cheaper places than john Cradock

Tom

post-9557-1211921958_thumb.png

Perhaps try Colway MT remolds (265/75R16), obviously not as good as BFG but for £50ish each who can complain.

I have a set for my LR and haven’t let me down.

There are probably cheaper places than john Cradock

Tom

post-9557-1211921958_thumb.png

till thay run out