What street navigation type software?

Mark

Does anyone have any recomnedations for Tom Tom like street navigation software that runs on a PC? I have Tom tom on my Ipaq, and I want something similar on my laptop?

Also any good sources of where to get it?

Thanks

Mark

Does anyone have any recomnedations for Tom Tom like street navigation software that runs on a PC? I have Tom tom on my Ipaq, and I want something similar on my laptop?

Also any good sources of where to get it?

Thanks

Mark

I use Autoroute 2007 on my laptop, really good in my opinion, pm if you need a copy

Keith

Or you can run your TomTom on the PC through an emulator if you fancy.

From all the PC gps nav solutions (with vector maps) Navigator 7 is not the brightest but it's the cheapest and does the job well enough.

Other two options that I favor: iGo (2D or 3D terrain with buildings and UK postcode navigation) or the Garmin Mobile PC (with the advantage of Mapsource and data exchange capability).

As mentioned above Navigator 7 Woman is VERY asnnoying but program works well and has some really nice features. its not quite as easy to use as TomTOm but it workes bet than TomTOm on an emulator on my poverty spec in car PC

I use autoroute 2007 aswell, I find the turn by turn is rubbish and if you miss the waypoint by more than 3cm it insists on trying to direct you back to it, but apart from that its great, especially detailed for POI and it covers W europe in reasonable detail... and the night map mode makes you feel like a fighter pilot :lol:

Mike