Winch rope

suggs

Guest WALFY
dont you boys have work to do?

Surely you know me better than that. To insinuating that I do work :( . Go wash your mouth out.

Mr Hobbit With regards to Mr Trembath being "Ret". Is that supposed to be retired or retarded? He is neither as far as I am aware :P . He has merely changed jobs

Guest WALFY

reticulate — uusually referring to a fish-net or crosshatch pattern. The pattern may be on the surface of a mushroom as in Bolbitius reticulatus, the apex of the stipe as in Boletus edulis, or in the pattern of the ornamentation on some species of Russula or Lactarius.

As an SS rank, Obergruppenführer was created due to the growth and expansion of the SS under Heinrich Himmler. Himmler was one of the first SS officers appointed to the rank of SS-Obergruppenführer, and held the rank while simultaneously serving as the Reichsführer-SS. At the time Himmler held the rank of Obergruppenführer, Reichsführer was simply a title and not yet an actual rank.

I'm not stupid but explain please..........

reticulate — uusually referring to a fish-net or crosshatch pattern. The pattern may be on the surface of a mushroom as in Bolbitius reticulatus, the apex of the stipe as in Boletus edulis, or in the pattern of the ornamentation on some species of Russula or Lactarius.

As an SS rank, Obergruppenführer was created due to the growth and expansion of the SS under Heinrich Himmler. Himmler was one of the first SS officers appointed to the rank of SS-Obergruppenführer, and held the rank while simultaneously serving as the Reichsführer-SS. At the time Himmler held the rank of Obergruppenführer, Reichsführer was simply a title and not yet an actual rank.

I'm not stupid but explain please..........

explain what - it's self explanatory

Anyway this is getting very O/T and we are in danger of a post kidnap so stop goofing around and behave like and adult :P