Hi there people,i fitted a 2inch lift kit the other day and my turrets were in a bad way when doing the front,im going to do a proper job and replace them but the only replacements ive found are heavy duty turrets at 55pound each,my question is can you get others apart from heavy duty ones,and also if i fitted the heavy duty ones do i have to modify anything on my defender to fit them?? i cant post a picture but they look like two tubes bent over basicaly(technical pronunciation :rolleyes: ) hope all are well...cheers people!!!! regards tris

Mine are standard size, But tubular IIRC got them from DLS, I believe that Matt Lee actually made them. been fine since they were fitted over 10 years ago.

so theres different sizes too..doh!! what size do i need for a 2inch lift?? standard size to? cheers western!

The D44 ones look nice not badly priced either I need to buy a set next month.

http://www.devon4x4.com/component/option,c...showcaticons,no

Dave.

Thanks for the link,they do look the bees knees,theyre a top price to a lot cheaper than craddocks in the midlands,ill give them a call in the morning and see how quick they can get them to me...thanks again............tris

I have +2" Gwyn Lewis shock mounts on mine but then I have Gwyn's challenge kit on mine. He also does -1" and Standard length ones. The website doesn't show prices but I don't think they were expensive.

Shock Turrets.

David at LLama 4x4 lists them for £46 inc VAT for a pair and gives a forum discount.

Personally I use galvanised tubular ones as they don't trap the muck but if you don't want these why don't you just by standard ones at about £12 each?

ive been having problems sourcing them,the only place by me is craddocks and there service is terrible,i need some sharpish,going looking to see what i can get today,will report tonight guys :rolleyes: