Semi OT; got a pussy cat problem!

minivin

got up this morning with all the intentions of doing lots on the truck and it all sorta turned to poop, well all was going well til this rather fine specimen walked into my garden, looked at me with her deep green eyes, and darted past me down the side of the house towards the workshop.

At this point I remembered that I had left the door open, and that my winch as I had it half stripped had emptied the quantents of itself on the floor, opps!, so looking around the corner sure enough the young lady was walking in my workshop and sniffing about. I ushered her out and I got me camera:

DSCF1720.jpg

The local fat cat then turned up and being a bit of a daft bugger played prowling with fluffy:

DSCF1721.jpg

I left the two to play while I went back to the truck, however they followed and then joined up with next doors cat and decided to play for the next two hours around my truck, not easy trying to solder when there's absolute chaos going on around you ;)

Finally the last I saw, as my head was under the bonnet fixing the stop light switch, was when I heard a commotion within the cab. I looked around and through the door only to see Fluffy, hanging from her front legs on my steering wheel :lol:

Never a borrowing moment with cats :rolleyes:

DSCF1722.jpg

Got six of the bloody things so I know this problem well - Happy Crimbo

Luckily only the one, all the local cats use our house as the toll-post for going around the estate, the toll being "be cute to the owners and they leave the gate open" ;)

Our cat at 21 YO now only sleeps most of the day and sits out in the garden watching them go by, but she got a shredded ear a few weeks back and there was a lull in traffic through the garden, think one of the wayfairers got a little bit uppity and got put-down by the estate matriarch :D

News flash!!! Ginger came in of his own accord!!

(for those who dont know /are interested) Ginger is a HUGE tom cat who ever since the puppy arrived has not set foot in the house, chosing to sleep under the series instead. His mum on the other hand wouldnt give up her place in the pecking order for a mere puppy stayed in and just swiped said puppy every once and a while!

Tonight however its the other way round... cats whod have them?????

News flash!!! Ginger came in of his own accord!!

(for those who dont know /are interested) Ginger is a HUGE tom cat who ever since the puppy arrived has not set foot in the house, chosing to sleep under the series instead. His mum on the other hand wouldnt give up her place in the pecking order for a mere puppy stayed in and just swiped said puppy every once and a while!

Tonight however its the other way round... cats whod have them?????

bless, when I was down last he was meowing at the door but wouldn't quite make his mind to come in, must be feeling the cold :rolleyes:

Lost ours a few weeks ago (old age)

Its amazing how quiet the house seems without them (even though ours would spend most of her time asleep by the wamest radiator)

willow2.jpg

Ours has found that the front bedroom is best during the day, until dinner plates are rattled and then the sofa by the table is best :)

this time I introduced her to the Landie,

A tyre tread along the spine looks good on any cat :D

I have to admit to not liking them (or rather thier cruel habits of teasing/torturing other animals)

I used to keep some very nice and valuable Koi carp that suffered at the claws of local cats.

I had chipmunks and a cat tore the leg off of one as it ran up the wire inside it's cage.

I had two grey squirrels that were tormented by cats through the netting of their outside enclosure.

Fortunately, squirells being smart, they got revenge.

Probably the only animal I dislike is the 'domestic' cat.

Les. :)