landrover experince door stickers

Not sure if this is what you are after, but if you go into Ebay and type in this number it brings up the Landrover Experience sticker. Ebay number: 230264120026.

The bidding has ended at the moment, but i see that the guy has 8 available, so you may just get away with E-Mailing the guy if they are what you are after.

Hope this helps?

Cheers,

Scotty.

I hope they are better than the little Experience rear window ones I got once - the whole Land Rover oval faded to a white nothing in about six months. I know there is a bit of UV here but that is ridiculous! Fortunately they were free so it wasn't the end of the world :)

i had mine thru the proper folks.....i know the main man down at Eastnor ;) .....look good...

Ada can you get two for me??? Pop em round and I will give you the money? If not can I get them posted??

I broke doms flaring tool, Had to buy him a new super dooper one :(:rolleyes:

Ps Not going to the event this weekend the mrs wants to go camping :(

we are camping ourselves, just the Saturday night... :rolleyes: , never mind, next time we'll do Rhydar and ya can camp then

Cheers ada, Pop round when you next by doms, And try and find out how I can get hold of some of the experiance stickers That steves topics about for me. Tah!