hello

vougese39

hi to all let me introduce myself my name is stuart i currently run a 1994 soft dash range rover which has been modified but in a sutle way which is better than the day it left the factory the spec is :-

3.9 engine recamed polished ported heads,k&n filter,split fire platinum plugs.kenlowe heavy duty fans,tvr power 300bhp chipped ecu(rev limter removed and speed limiter as well),decatted 4branch manifolds with janspeed stainless sport exhaust.tinted windows,original stinless nudge bar modifed front bumper,original rear lamp gaurds,original fold up dog guard,18"boost alloys and tyres,deflex poly bush full kit,monroe gas magnum shocks,decarbon gas steering damper,p38 arrnot gen2 air suspension bags with modified mounting,goodridge stainless brake hoses,tarox 40 groove brake disc's ebc green stuff pads alround.

upgrades:- new body sheel if anybody knows off one please mail me,4.6 engine spec sofar new 4.6 block xrayed and crack tested new rods and pistons ballanced to within 1/2 gram each,new heads tobe ported and polished,tvr griffith race inlet manifold which needs to be blended to the heads,86mm throttle body plenum p38spec,hi flow injector,polished engine parts as well cam spec unkown yet but working on it.

I work at harvey taylor vehicle managment and am a exlandrover technician of 17 years experience my specialtys are v8 building and tunning,eas,all other aspects of these i know rearly well as well

• 3 weeks later...

That's a smart Rangie, it's easy to go too far and look like a drug dealer's car :unsure: but you've avoided that well I think.

I think there are cool alloys for older hubs, however for my money a set of clean, painted Rostyle steels looks pretty damn smart. The Queen Mum's RR at Gaydon is a good example B)