Is James Trembath Having any events soon

Yes loads. What sort of event would you be looking for?

He has a Drive round day on the 26th at Wellington or the next round of the Challenge Series at Slindon on the 23rd of August. :D He should put info up in this section, It would be the Ideal place.

Guest WALFY
Yes loads. What sort of event would you be looking for?

He has a Drive round day on the 26th at Wellington or the next round of the Challenge Series at Slindon on the 23rd of August. :D He should put info up in this section, It would be the Ideal place.

Steve

I agree that he should be putting all his events on here. So that everyone can see. I can see both sides of the coin as to advertising events but he does put a lot of time into the forum with advice and he's done a few write ups and will always offer help before being asked. More than balances out I think.

James for president :P

Steve

I agree that he should be putting all his events on here. So that everyone can see. I can see both sides of the coin as to advertising events but he does put a lot of time into the forum with advice and he's done a few write ups and will always offer help before being asked. More than balances out I think.

James for president :P

Yep what he said ^^^^

I thought he did advertise his events on here ? as do many others .

Dont forget about this event http://www.devon4x4.com/forum/index.php/topic,4767.0.html

Its gonna be a stonker :lol:

Yep,

talking to JST on the weekend it would seem that his next free weekend is in November due to the fact that he is putting on events for our pleasure almost every minute of every day! Where he finds time to sleep I don't know. Certainly the offroad scene in the SW would be a lot duller without his efforts.

Guys thanks for all your support, but its actually the wrong end of the stick, Bushy I were discussing how people got into trouble for doing one posts - i didn't know what they were hence the question to be followed by one word answers.

But as you have eluded to posting here was a topical point not long ago as per the other post (which was locked and i now cant find)

anyway there is no issue posting on here and thank you for your comments, as the post has gone slightly wayward rather than restir things i will ask for it to be closed.