Choosing the right Polybush

Rhodie

Hi All,

I have carried out a search and did not find quite what i was looking for so thought i would throw it out there.

I am wanting to replace the entire set of bushes on my Disco 1 with an aftermarket set from Polybush or whoever. Polybush have 3 types of bushes namely 'Performance', 'Dynamic' & 'Comfort' and i was wondering if any of the members had experienced any aftermarket bush that they are happy with and would like to inform us of their findings? :rolleyes:

Cheers

Rhodie

i replaced all the suspension bushes with polybushes in an orange colour not sure if they are colour coded but they sorted out all the clattering and knocking noises i had and seemed to be durable to me but i only do light green laning and track work and tow a caravan they have been on for about a year now with no probs one thing i do remember though is that they were easy to fit the hardest part was removing the old ones.i bought mine from paddocks and in my mind are good value for money.

Hi All,

I have carried out a search and did not find quite what i was looking for so thought i would throw it out there.

I am wanting to replace the entire set of bushes on my Disco 1 with an aftermarket set from Polybush or whoever. Polybush have 3 types of bushes namely 'Performance', 'Dynamic' & 'Comfort' and i was wondering if any of the members had experienced any aftermarket bush that they are happy with and would like to inform us of their findings? :rolleyes:

Cheers

Rhodie

Thanks All,

Much appreciated in your views on the bushes, i may try the OEM i think.

Rhodie

i've got the polybush dynamic fitted on my 90 - mainly because i had no way of refitting genuine bushes on my driveway.

although they appear to be holding up well to the daily drive and RTVs, i would have prefered to have fitted genuine rubber jobbies. The ride is good and the steering precise and not too harsh, but i have no way of knowing how much this is due to the type of bush i have installed.

Its very hard to get an objective view on which 'feel' and 'handle' the best - as usually changing bushes is only done when the old ones are totally paggered, so anything is better than worn out old tat!!!

Maybe one of the comics will do a feature one day - get a standard disco or defender and then fit brand new genuines, superpro, deflex cheapies and polybush orange/red/blue and road test each to give a real world comparison on how they handle.