Replacing a drive member gasket

Les Henson

Look at the state of your workbench - you should be ashamed of yourself Mike! :rtfm:

Other filthy workbench criminals -

Nige (the whole floor is the workbench as well)

Jez

Fridge (I think)

Mo-Murphy

V8Freak may have a filthy workbench in his garage, but you can't actually see it :)

Les :lol:

That's not my workbench :o:rolleyes::ph34r:

That's a table made with two Workmate copies and three layers of the teak table tops from Margartes old school science lab.....

Oh yes. I like the idea that Nige has. I'm going to copy that. At leasy if it's on the floor it can't fall off anything :o

The model making work bench in the modeling workshop is as bad.......

It's even worse now as I've been doing work in the house.....

mike

Nige doesn't ever clean the floor. When it gets too messy/bumpy - he puts another layer of carpet on top of the 'valuable items' that have covered the present one. I was there 2-years ago and the floor was worth more than anything on the bench. I suppose he'll have to clean it up eventually - when he keps smacking his head on the ceiling most probably :P

Les :unsure:

Fridge (I think)

How dare you, Sir! I don't actually have a workbench... :unsure:

Well, I own two workbenches, but one is holding my PC up in the study, and the other is holding a load of tools & parts up in the dining room what with me still not having built a shed for it to live in :rolleyes: