getting better all the time

Exmoor Beast

The ole 110 has been undergoing a spot of rejuvenation. nothing major or expensive but its definately getting better.

barna.JPG

doors have been swapped for some slightly less rotten ones where necessary.

I have started repainting her in 'International Tractor Red', very pleased with the colour but the weather and lack of time is against me at the moment. You can see the new colour on the o/s front wing, rear 'van' panel and drivers door on the photo. The wheels will be darkish grey when I find the right colour.

seats have been given some attention. not too much though ;)

winch has gone on, T-Max 11000, The bikini mount from David Bowyer had to be modified a bit to fit over my slightly bent military bumper.

Next job is to stiffen the roof a bit with some chequerplate, I send a lot of time carrying stuff on the roof and generally jumping on it to reach high things.

I am after a pair of bargain floodlights for the rear next to replace the old rusty worklight. Not planning any additional front lighting as I don't think I need any, the halogens I have are more than adequate for the speed I drive.

I have a few plans for the suspension in the pipeline, nothing extreme just new springs and dampers, should bring it back to about 1" above standard by my estimations.

I am after a roofladder if anyone has an old rusty one they want to get rid of, the type that fit just above the bulkhead and just above the rear gutter.

a bit further down the line I need to sort out how to fix some quick release roof bars to the rollcage. All suggestions gratefully received...

Will :)

I am after a pair of bargain floodlights for the rear next to replace the old rusty worklight. Not planning any additional front lighting as I don't think I need any, the halogens I have are more than adequate for the speed I drive.

Looking good mate. Theres load of work lights on ebay http://search.ebay.co.uk/work-lamp_W0QQfro...ssPageNameZWLRS

Will For Making a de mountable roof rack howabout a couple of scaffold clamps (can be removed quickly and very cheap) clamping a cut down scaffold pole across the roof seccured to your existing cage?

Will,

Take your pick of any of the auxillary lights in my garage - free of charge. As for scafold clamps, how many do you want....

Cheers Dave, I will take you up on that when I get back from the Alps

Paul - I am trying to add character, it won't take me long.

Will :)