what colour

rejo

Got hold of some "take off" wolf rims today at a very cheap price .... unbelievably they were sitting tucked away in a container at a main dealers.

Anyway there going on my disco which is a black/grey colour and I'm not sure what colour to paint them, was going to paint them black but not sure if that would look a bit strange with a black tyre as well (too much black). Saw some a few years ago on a police series 2 disco and they were like a grey colour which looked ok. When I started to rub them down this evening I was surprised how thin the paint was and how poorly painted they were considering there in the right place to rust very easily.

So any suggestions on colours.

And before anyone says what does it matter about the colour .... there white at the moment and that just looks carp on a black disco.

My sort of limestone vehicle has white wolfs and they look OK. But we have a white Defender in the workshop with powder coated darkish grey wolfs and they look terrific. I may go that way when my BFGs finally wear out.

Can provide picture if wanted :)

I dunno, black doesn't look too good to me. But whatever floats your boat... It's only a layer of paint, after all. No reason for us to get all argumentative. I DO think that wolf wheels are the dogs doodles though. No matter what colour they are :D

I DO think that wolf wheels are the dogs doodles though. No matter what colour they are :D

No kidding, they look even better on a Disco. ;)

BTW I have 2 sets, one painted black and the other silver. I do prefer the silvers over the blacks.

Todd.