TD5 Defender rear winch photos required

Has anyone got any photos of a Td5 fitted with a rear winch they can post up?

I'm trying to work out if it's possible to fit a rear winch on a TD5 90, while still keeping the rear load area usable (and not by relocating the fuel tank, fuses, ECU etc....)

Cheers

Steve

it was quite straight forward to fit. shaun gave me instructions on what to do and was very helpful. i just cut out the centre of the crossmember and a friend welded it in for me. it has worked really well for me as it doesnt hinder the load space or rear door and it just fitted a goodwinch tds.i gave it a good test at the ae forest challenge

part of the floor has to be cut out, about 10-15cm in front of the door, to allow for welding and dropping the winch in, but u can replace the cut bit of floor afterwards and put it on a hinge, so the whole floor is useable but there is still access to the winch. it has worked well on mine. i dont have any pictures of mine with me becase i am at uni in liverpool and my land rover is in north northumberland. As regards the tow ball i dont know what it is rated to,as the pdf does not feature my car it was just something shaun send me. if you call shaun at north off road he will be able to discuss towing options, i haven't yet put a tow ball on mine as i dont need to do anytowing with my land rover.

Looks like a very good solution. It's a shame that the pdf pics use a roller fairlead as it makes overhang looks worse.

I would think that rating of towing will be fine, as it uses a welded NAS Type III receiver design for the mounting.

Cheers

Steve