AWDC Challenger 4x4 Championship 2009

najw

Hello, Mrs Bass here, had a couple of people call re handicapping and I hope I have made it clear to them but as I said to them it is not set in stone and we will re-assess if we feel this is necessary, but please if you have any concerns at all please call me to discuss. I don't want anyone to feel that they are being unfairly handicapped.

Please could anyone who has previously contacted me regarding marshalling give me a call as I want to know how many marshalls I have, people that just turn up on the day expecting to marshall may have to be turned away if I already have my quota.

Thanks

Lucy

x

01252 325930

hello everyone, ive booked up for the 1st event probably gonna do all of them, car's nearly ready just 2 weeks of hard graft left!!!

just wondered what are the arrangements for camping/staying over for the saturday night as i dont fancy getting up early sunday?

thanks in advance.

Daniel.

hello everyone, ive booked up for the 1st event probably gonna do all of them, car's nearly ready just 2 weeks of hard graft left!!!

just wondered what are the arrangements for camping/staying over for the saturday night as i dont fancy getting up early sunday?

thanks in advance.

Daniel.

Just turn up on Saturday and pitch up your tent fella :P

do you have to use a winch sale for awdc if your using plama? ive got 1 but now got 2 winches so if you have to us ethem i need to get another one, in the regs it doesn't say you have to use it its just got to be in your equipment but dosent say 1 for each winch!!!

The regs state: The use of winch sails and gloves is compulsory when winching.

So if you are planning on using two winches at the same time you will need two sails.

We will be taking a selection of spares & accessories to all events including winch blankets, gloves, quick strops & fire extinguishers but if you need anything specific ( i`ve got your wheels Neil) please let us know beforehand!

Paul

Hi Simon,

There will be scrutineering on saturday PM as we have a lot of cars to get through so we dont want to leave it all til sunday. I am having a pre-event scrutineering practice tomorrow with Richard so I will check with him then as to what times & I will post up tomorrow!

Paul

Hi Simon,

There will be scrutineering on saturday PM as we have a lot of cars to get through so we dont want to leave it all til sunday. I am having a pre-event scrutineering practice tomorrow with Richard so I will check with him then as to what times & I will post up tomorrow!

Paul

Cool cheers for that Paul. As it's only down the road I'll probably pop down to get it out the way. See you then!

Evening all...

Entries closed on Sunday & the final tally is 35 teams entered, many thanks for your support.

As Simon says event starts at 10.00 AM Sunday with drivers briefing at 9.45 AM.

Gates will be open from 2.00 PM Sat if you are really keen! & scrutineering will be available from 3.00 PM until Richard decides he`s had enough (6.00 ish). ;)

This is MOD property so bonfires are NOT allowed but Jack Daniels will be on duty for those that feel the cold :P

Look forward to seeing you all there!!

Paul

Here are the results from the event today.

Class 1;

1st - Dan Elias (2880)

2nd - Nick Anderson (2830)

3rd - Andy Nash (2320)

4th - Steve Grant (2200)

5th - Steve Beck (2180)

6th - Zoltan Guzi (2070)

7th - Daniel Thompson (2060)

Joint 8th - Peter Roberts and Martin Tennant (1820)

10th - Adrian Catchpole (1680)

11th - Stuart Sibbick (1490)

12th - Philon Parpottas (1480)

13th - Mark Sinclair (1420)

14th - Andrew Beck (1370)

15th - Keith Rayment (1300)

16th - Fabian Fry (1290)

17th - Barry Benjamin (1000)

18th - Jo Stainer (960)

Class 2;

1st - Kevin Moss (2470)

2nd - Ben Champion (1600)