castor corection

having recently found a few extra horse power (cheers nige) all the bits that were kind of ok are now kinda broke!! so, i need to change ...front and rear bushes, winch line (broke it three times !) and front shocks... was going for new radius arms inc castor correction but im not so sure now, anyone used correction bushes?? ive got a 2" lift and use all the axel travel..

also long shot... how much 12mm plasma will fit on a milemarker type r ?

If you are only running a 2" lift I would save some money and not bother with the castor correction issue... If you really must then clock the swivels rather than mess about with the radius arms (the standard ones don't break!)

75' of 12mm Dyneema 'just' fits on a standard MM drum- i.e. touching the tie bars... I know that doesn't answer the question but may give you some idea of scale! I personally run with 80' of 11mm with no issues even when bunching to the side slightly- I have the type R tie bars fitted and a slightly deeper drum but not as deep as the type R because it won't fit my bumper without taking the grinder to it!!!

having recently found a few extra horse power (cheers nige)

So many more BHP that at er.........can't say the 'exact' speed exactly.............we blew the autobox apart :lol: ...............

Jon

How much lift do you have ???????

If you do ned it caster corrected swivels is the best solution :)

Nige

So many more BHP that at er.........can't say the 'exact' speed exactly.............we blew the autobox apart :lol: ...............

Jon

How much lift do you have ???????

If you do ned it caster corrected swivels is the best solution :)

Nige

oh sorry forgot the gearbox!! and the rear prop shaft (new one from glyn lewis)

iv'e got a 2" lift nige ,it's always been on my list of when the bushes needed doing i'd make a decisoin to go to diferent arms/bushes but i'm strongly leaning towards leaving it be!