Warn M12000 winch onto Defender

BogMonster

Can anybody suggest a source for an off the shelf winchbumper to fit a Warn M12000 winch onto the front of a Puma Defender please?

I have tried David Bowyer but he says he doesn't stock anything to suit that winch because it is larger than most and Google has so far failed me though still looking...

Ta :)

Can anybody suggest a source for an off the shelf winchbumper to fit a Warn M12000 winch onto the front of a Puma Defender please?

I have tried David Bowyer but he says he doesn't stock anything to suit that winch because it is larger than most and Google has so far failed me though still looking...

Ta :)

The ARB Defender Winch Bumper/Bull Bar is designed to take a Warn M12000, I would have thought that it would also fit a Puma engined Defender.

Cheers- sent an email to D4x4 though there is no Defender version of the ARB on their site. They sell the winch though, so hopefully will know of something that will fit. I hate to think what the cost of an ARB one will be by the time I get it here though... :unsure:

Cheers- sent an email to D4x4 though there is no Defender version of the ARB on their site. They sell the winch though, so hopefully will know of something that will fit. I hate to think what the cost of an ARB one will be by the time I get it here though... :unsure:

I'm not sure if D4x4 are allowed to sell the ARB Winch Bumper/Bull Bar anymore, owing to the EU rules on pedestrian friendly frontal protection :angry:

Could you order one direct from an ARB distributor in the USA?