crew cab swap to station wagon

I am after converting my 110 crew cab pickup into a station wagon.

I need a full roof with lining, the two rear windows (are these the same as on the 90 sw?) with trims a rear door and the two bench seats with belts. Also two rear doors or skins.

dont fancy travelling all over the country for seperate bits off ebay. Any1 got what i need or know where i could go for a 1 stop shop at reasonable price, I am in north west so closer the better but will travel if price is right,

oh fancy some boost alloys too if any1 got some knocking about,

Any help would be fantastic

many thanks

andy

Shame you're so far away, as I converted the other way round I've got both SW body cappings sitting in my garden you could have for nowt.

Unfortunately I'm doo doo at organising any kind of postage (and never have time)

Yours if you can make it down here

Ade

I am after converting my 110 crew cab pickup into a station wagon.

I need a full roof with lining, the two rear windows (are these the same as on the 90 sw?) with trims a rear door and the two bench seats with belts. Also two rear doors or skins.

dont fancy travelling all over the country for seperate bits off ebay. Any1 got what i need or know where i could go for a 1 stop shop at reasonable price, I am in north west so closer the better but will travel if price is right,

I would guess that the side panels are the same as an 88 as the ifor williams back body i have fitted is the same as an 88 a ninety is longer.

Yes in effect a CSW will be in a more expensive tax bracket.