northern and clubman round 3

MrHT

Yes we should be at lea bridge just the final bit of smoothing over with the 3 owners. so come on lads get your forms in.

We are in the proccess of trying to organise online forms so watch this space

everything is good for lea bridge'

are you coming boothy? saley?

anyone seen kempy recentaly?

Hope to see you all there and hopfully some new faces as well

Cannot wait Barney,

I should be all OK, so should Saley, think Barry "The Donk" Gee needs the practice, Glynn Yates should be OK, Mr Kemp well whoknows when he will emerge from the lab with his new creation.

So bring it on boys we're up for it,

Anybody reading and wondering, its a fantastic woodland site with rocks and all sort of things in a beautifull setting, a couple of Miles from Matlock Bath near Derby,

Trust me its a good site.

as boothy said the site is excellent and one you dont want to miss out on if only my truck was ready id be first to enter

RIGHT all you that have said there we are coming get your forms in trusy me you wont be sorry

Well I should be camping, no doubt that the last boy scout, AKA Saley will be also, Glynn Yates and probably Barry "The Donk" Gee, plus of course all the retrospective co-drivers that make up the teams.

C'mon Marsie are you going to surface for this one ???, you will love the site, good site for camping as well.

Who else is up for this one MrHT ??????

In fact I'm really looking forward to this as Saley and I have a joint win to defend, so that could take some sorting out, don't forget to get a bookmark or something for Glynn, he's still sulking you know.

I've thoiught about adding a wooden spoon for most break downs think he feels really left out lol.

there are some other people who have said they are coming but we haven't seen there forms yet and eric goe'son holiday this week AGAIN.

we'll have to see if we can get a camp fire going as there will be 3 teams that I know of for the 2 day.

perhaps if Glynn buys all the beer he can get away with sabotaging your motors.

Buttie bar is going to be back as well.

Unfortunately i wont be able to make this one due to the Manby show,but will hopefully be at holymoorside.Car has hardly been touched since round2 due to being stooppid busy at work :angry: .Have a good event and i will see y'all in july

Paul :)

Please note that the regs and the forms are now on our new challenge website for the 2 events:-

www.northernchallenge.co.uk and

www.clubmanchallenge.co.uk

You can still get to the through the BADLRC website as normal but it will be these sites will be updated with information about the events, entry, froms, final instructions, results etc.

matt, i recently applied for a new membership as my old one never got put down on the records :rolleyes: , but im still awaiting everything to come back :huh:

ive got my entry form here waiting for my new number to return then it will be in the post to you :rolleyes:

dan

Oh my God, the Olympic Flames comin out is it ?

It was last seen at the launch of the Titanic, let membership not hamper his entry please Matt, he don't need much of an excuse, :rolleyes::P

well i thought it would be the other way around chris, when ever i did venture out, your sorry ass could never keep up with 4 cylinders, let alone the 5 that are under the bonnet :P:P

where is the site chris ? and what time are you arriving saturday ?

dan

p.s, give me a ring if you want a hand with your engine :)

Stuff the member number we can sort that out later.

Your part of another msa club arn't you?

Paper work is not an issue and can be sorted out on the day. bums on seats is importent so please come join us.

Anyone else with the same problem just a phone call to Matt or my self and we'll sort out out the paperwork on the day

Sounds Good to me.

Lets put it this way if you don't turn up with the readys your the one that will have wasted the trip ;);)

Come and have some fun the site is awsume