4x4Adventures INTERCLUB Challenge

JST

As must will know at Tony's request there will be an interclub challenge this year in Aug. Full details are here

We are in need of marshalls to help with the running of the day. Ideally for the whole weekend or anyone whole day from 0745 - 1700hrs would be ideal. You dont need your own vehicle but you do need to be a volunteer, have some off roading experience and an interest in the sport would obviously help!

The event is running 22/23 August in mid Devon.

hes scrapped it - i thought it was for sale or was that Marcs?

CSW are looking for a team slot if one comes up.

Would be good to have you as a marshall Nobby, would be better to have you competing!

• 1 month later...

anyone else around that weekend who would like to help out?

on another note a reminder to teams that team entry spots are only reserved for another week (13th July) i will then open entries up.

• 3 weeks later...
James,

I will be available, but can I not be pinned to a special stage this time? Would be nice to get around the place a bit if possible and see what's going on. :)<_<

Does this mean we have to bring more Jaffa cakes now then Bish ? :)

James,

I will be available, but can I not be pinned to a special stage this time? Would be nice to get around the place a bit if possible and see what's going on. :)<_<

tbh - i am short of marshalls currently to run the SSs for Saturday as it is, plan is SS Sat and punches Sun.

tbh - i am short of marshalls currently to run the SSs for Saturday as it is, plan is SS Sat and punches Sun.

No problem James, just thought I'd ask ;)

If it is all special stages on the Saturday then at least I should see most of the teams!

• 3 weeks later...