265/75/16s on Discovery

350ypvs

I have 265/75/16 at on my disco 300 tdi

I have bearmach HD blue springs which make it sit about an 1" higher

I had to camel cut my rear arches

I have a winch bumper so dont know if you would need to trim your front bumper

Mine has Steel modulars which stick out furthur than normal Disco alloys. My m8 has same setup as me except he has standard alloys

he did the camel cut and has never caught his arches since

because mine stick out more even after making a second larger camel cut I can still catch the rear of my back arches under heavy articulation

You may not have to cut your arches one guy used a metal bracket fastened to his mudflap bracket to push his rear arches out at the bottom so the tyres would fit in ok. He also pulled out the front wings making them more flared - surprisingly it looked ok and you couldnt really tell.

what you almost certainly will need is bigger bump stops or else you will start having problems. Depending on your wheels you may have to adjust yoru steering stops as well

They fit great with a 2" lift and camel cut .

SANY0151.JPG

Cheers for that cos thats what its getting.Hoping to fit the suspension on friday.I read somewhere on here that you should space the

anti roll bar to chassis mountings by the same amount as the lift,is this true as i've not seen that mentioned before.

Gary

Cheers for that cos thats what its getting.Hoping to fit the suspension on friday.I read somewhere on here that you should space the

anti roll bar to chassis mountings by the same amount as the lift,is this true as i've not seen that mentioned before.

Gary

just rip the anti roll bar off. it only restricts the movement in the axle ;)

Gary

Never touched the swaybars and articulation is still pretty good.

100_1370.jpg