Price of a series 1?

Anderzander

Nice to see one that has not been overly restored and which has the patina that only comes with age and use. Patina is lost when vehicles get stripped down and restored to new, or in some cases better than new condition. Untouched, original early models are becoming harder to find but I doubt it will realise that price. A seller can ask what price he wants - whether he gets it is another matter.

Nice to see one that has not been overly restored and which has the patina that only comes with age and use. Patina is lost when vehicles get stripped down and restored to new, or in some cases better than new condition. Untouched, original early models are becoming harder to find but I doubt it will realise that price. A seller can ask what price he wants - whether he gets it is another matter.

I agree, much nicer as is. There are enough imaculate over restored ones already.

Looking at the housing area the owner has an over inflated view of collectors cars?

Marc.

That looks great. I hope it doesn't get destroyed by over-restoration.

I keep seeing outrageously overpriced Land Rovers. Some of the sellers seem to be hoping for an overseas buyer with more money than sense as they often mention that the car is suitable for export.

Mike