AWDC Challenge - Slab

Jez! now i've seen your old motor in the flesh, nice ,very nice :) Slow hydraulic winch's :o my ar$e!

Top motor that Jez.

My only question, how heavy? compared to my 88'' Hibrid.

Pigs knocking on for 2000kgs, on a hybrid those winches would drag the car like a rat in a terriers mouth :D

next time you are up round Basingstoke Adrian pop in and have a look at the new one, its a lot lighter, a lot bigger and gonna be a lot more capable ;) tyre shopping at the mo - yeee haaa :P

what happened to the other event you were going to do instead?

I thought Les was looking forward to drying out/ letting his voice recover from all that shouting :lol:

Les has said about the probs we had but we also lost the rear locker but i am not whining about it and i will be at the next one see you all there.

Glad to hear you all had fun at slab! Team posoc is nearly back up and running having just bought 200tdi disco! Can any one tell me if the lt77 gearbox will mount to the same mounts as the lt 95 that is currently in it though ( in the bobtail that is, not the disco!!!)

We are aiming to make Llanfyllin the first event, got to educate new co driver some how!

Roll on the return of the Dukes of Leicestershire!!!

Glad to hear you all had fun at slab! Team posoc is nearly back up and running having just bought 200tdi disco! Can any one tell me if the lt77 gearbox will mount to the same mounts as the lt 95 that is currently in it though ( in the bobtail that is, not the disco!!!)

We are aiming to make Llanfyllin the first event, got to educate new co driver some how!

Roll on the return of the Dukes of Leicestershire!!!

no there different mountings compleatly phill :P:o

Saw this 90 in dire trouble.

spent 3.5 HOURS in this hole !

He worked very hard trying just about everything to get out under his own steam, which he finally did, his words were "I have had enough of this hole now !"

Think his name was rob, he broke both his front and rear plasmas several times, the pics don't really do justice to the hole....

crankpulley004Medium.jpg

crankpulley009Medium.jpg

Great section !

Nige

F*** me sideways!!!!! That's one hell of a hole!!!!!

Well done everyone who took part, looks like it was a good event!

Nick, shame you had problems. What did you think of the new bits??? ;)

Spirit of the Event ?.....scotch I would think !

he was absolutely exhausted, but still laughing, and when I saw him later when he had got back to "hard Sand" he was sat down, asked if he was ok and he said "Nope, I am ****** !"......think he had a breather before anymore of the same :lol:

Nige