Side exit exhaust

Hi all,

just found the back box hanging off the 90' this morning so thought it may be time for an upgrade/modification

does anybody know of an off the shelf side exit exhaust kit that I can purchase - ideally it would exit behind the rear wheel rather than just behind the passenger door.

Many thanks,

Dave.

I did this myself by cutting the box out and with a bit of jiggling, welded the remaining pipes do that it came out in that exact location.

Takes less than a couple of hours to do, and its not too loud for MOT. Unfortunately I never took any fotos's

Going to be doing a similar thing on our 110, as soon as the rear panels are finished! i've not seen an off the shelf part but it should be easy enough to knock one up as mentioned, you could also try going to a friendly exhaust fitters and having a look in their spares/scrap bin for the bits, or try Merlin Motorsport and Europa Motorsport, they have loads of various exhaust bends and fittings in both mild and stainless.

should be easier on a 90 too...

:)

Thanks for all the input guys - think I'll look into making my own up. Any one got a good suggestion for nice finishing plate for hole in the panel?

D.

i used a richmond tax disc holder for mine,

shame you hadnt piped up earlyer as i just sold my side exit exhaust to a guy in ireland