Gap road, Friday 31st

Guest deleted

Guest diesel_jim

I think i'll take the day off work this friday and go and drive the Gap, "just in case" the worst happens and we lose all the good Row's with the NERC decision, so i was wondering if anyone else is likely to be there?

I'll be in my Td5 110 i reckon, about time i flexed it off road instead of the 90 all the time!

I think i'll take the day off work this friday and go and drive the Gap, "just in case" the worst happens and we lose all the good Row's with the NERC decision, so i was wondering if anyone else is likely to be there?

I'll be in my Td5 110 i reckon, about time i flexed it off road instead of the 90 all the time!

Oooh - I was toying with the idea but had no-one to go with. If you're still planning on going I'd appreciate the company.

It's about 2.5 hours from home - I join the M4 at J15. How about 11am?

Guest diesel_jim

It's all gone t!ts up now....

couldn't get today off (which i was originally planning to) and someone else in the workshop has tomorrow off, so i can't go.... :angry::angry::(:(:(

unless..... i get a shout in Gloucester early o'clock...... :rolleyes:

I'd have love to have gone but I'm on an early shift so I wouldn't get there before 5pm.

So sad that we're going to lose this lane, but then we could always walk it :ph34r:

Mark - it was the one I showed you on the floor in Wales! ;) Remember?

Beware - NERC got Royal Assent on Thursday 30/03 according to a press release I've seen on another mailing list.

Not sure when all the provisions of the Act kick in though - eg National Parks rights to TRO BOATS at will doesn't come in till 1st October.