how do you send a PM

JST

Click on the members name. It takes you to their profile, and there is an option below the persons picture to "send me a message."

HTH

Martin

thats what i thougt but that option isint there i have

find topics

find posts

Display name History

in fact even using the help function i still dont even get a PM option anywhere.

in the help if says to create a msg type in the name or select PM from friends or individual profile, none of the profiles i look at give me a PM option is that the same as everyone elses?

in fact even using the help function i still dont even get a PM option anywhere.

in the help if says to create a msg type in the name or select PM from friends or individual profile, none of the profiles i look at give me a PM option is that the same as everyone elses?

under their mug shot is "send me a message" is that what your looking for?

Righty-o then, in the top right hand corner of the page, are your personal details....your name, picture etc. in the same place as where you sign in & just above the search function.

Click your own name and it brings up a drop down menu.

Go to "My Settings"

In the menu that comes up from there, you are able to adjust time zones etc.

Third down is "Message Settings"....you will have "Disable my Personal Messenger" ticked.

Uncheck this box and that will sort you out.

Martin

I just tried to send JST a test PM, but got this member has PM disabled

check your settings so they mimic these

Personal Messenger Options

• Disable my personal messenger
    If you disable your personal messenger, you will not be able to start or participate in personal conversations.
  • Notify me by e-mail when I get a new personal message
    Enabling this option will send an email notification of any new personal messages sent to you.
  • Notify me on the board when I get a new personal message
    Enabling this option will alert you of a new personal message when you visit the board