Eastnor Show Moves South!

Brookers

Just found this.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE 2010 LAND ROVER WORLD SHOW ANNOUNCED

Land Rover World magazine has unveiled big changes for its popular annual show. Following extensive discussions with Eastnor Castle, it has been decided that the land where the weekend is normally staged will be rested in 2010, so the show will instead be staged at an alternative venue.

The 2010 event will be staged over the weekend of the 19th and 20th June at the Bath & West Showground in Shepton Mallet, a well known venue for its numerous shows and activities throughout the year. Camping will be available and there will be an off-road course on site for those enthusiasts who want to get muddy! The site is also well served with amenities including well maintained grass blocks, tarmac access roads, decent toilet blocks and a permanent main arena. Exhibitors will also be well served with access to electricity.

The publisher of Land Rover World, Kelsey Publishing, has also signed an agreement with Live Promotions to run the Land Rover World Show on its behalf. Live Promotions has over 35 years experience in running shows and events in the UK, including eight years of organising Land Rover events, so Kelsey Publishing is confident that the show is in good hands. Land Rover World will of course continue its support and association with the show, and you can expect to read more details about it in the run-up to June 2010 in forthcoming issues of the magazine, which goes on sale on the first Friday of every month.

More details and prices will be announced in due course. To stay up to date, look out for further announcements in forthcoming issues of Land Rover World, or visit www.landrovershow.co.uk.

Brookers

Just found this.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE 2010 LAND ROVER WORLD SHOW ANNOUNCED

Land Rover World magazine has unveiled big changes for its popular annual show. Following extensive discussions with Eastnor Castle, it has been decided that the land where the weekend is normally staged will be rested in 2010, so the show will instead be staged at an alternative venue.

The 2010 event will be staged over the weekend of the 19th and 20th June at the Bath & West Showground in Shepton Mallet, a well known venue for its numerous shows and activities throughout the year. Camping will be available and there will be an off-road course on site for those enthusiasts who want to get muddy! The site is also well served with amenities including well maintained grass blocks, tarmac access roads, decent toilet blocks and a permanent main arena. Exhibitors will also be well served with access to electricity.

The publisher of Land Rover World, Kelsey Publishing, has also signed an agreement with Live Promotions to run the Land Rover World Show on its behalf. Live Promotions has over 35 years experience in running shows and events in the UK, including eight years of organising Land Rover events, so Kelsey Publishing is confident that the show is in good hands. Land Rover World will of course continue its support and association with the show, and you can expect to read more details about it in the run-up to June 2010 in forthcoming issues of the magazine, which goes on sale on the first Friday of every month.

More details and prices will be announced in due course. To stay up to date, look out for further announcements in forthcoming issues of Land Rover World, or visit www.landrovershow.co.uk.

Brookers

YEPEE !!!!!!

I can bring a footpump or compressor for Mr Lovejoy :P

Neil , Stick me down for Marshal duties ,I guess the rest of the usual suspects will be as well .

Im glad they have moved it to Shepton Mallett ,Its a far better venue with better facilities as well , Oh ! and its just down the road . ;)

I dont even need to "camp" in a 4 star hotel for this show its so close to home :D

If any help is needed I am sure I can assist. Going to bring my dad along on one day as I have been promising to take him to a show for something like 10 years.

Ben

I dont even need to "camp" in a 4 star hotel for this show its so close to home :D

If any help is needed I am sure I can assist. Going to bring my dad along on one day as I have been promising to take him to a show for something like 10 years.

Ben

Ben, thanks for your offer of help but first you must produce THE photo, I have been told it's on your Facebook but not all of us have access to that :( If you could let me have a copy please ;)

As for V8 Camel and Ciderman your names are already down to marshall, I'm sure you will want to "test" the course :rolleyes:

Brookers

Spot the mistakes on the "camping" page = piccy is of Eastnor and dates are wrong in text :lol:

Plus location on home page is entirely wrong - it says Eastnor twice!! :o:blink: :o

Apparently Advanced Tickets are now closed - I guess another mistake on the "tickets" page....doesn't bode well :blink::blink: