Extra performance from Td5

Dear all,

Without starting a debate and causing all manner of problems with arguments and alike, I want to tune my 04 spec 90 XS.

I have already purchased and had fitted an EGR removal kit and de-cat pipe, now I want to continue and get more!

I have read so many articles about who can get the best and most from the Td5 engine. Now I’m completely confused because of the so called gains stated and claims made by the people/companies conducting the work and then read about how the gains are wrong by a vast amount.

I live in the Channel Islands (no I’m not Bergerac), like most I do not have a bottomless pit of funds however once off this god forsaken lump of rock, the money I have I want to spent it once and get the job done correctly without being ripped off. I would like a genuine 200 BHP engine.

Who do I go to, Td5alive, IRB, Bell or Twisted or a combination of one or all?

What experiences have you people had with these companies?

Good and bad please and if without being too nosey how much have you spent?

I have a Britpart Intercooler, EGR and middle silencer removed, TD5 Alive Stage II remapping, about 1.2Bar boost, K&N Air Filter. Will get that new hybrid turbo from TD5 Alive money permitting. And am very satisfied, my TD5 is a totally different car to drive. It is nice to be actually able to take over cars safely and with a grunt. Every time I accelerate from the crossing, it just makes me smile :lol:

I can really recommend Gary from TD5 Alive. Very professional and polite!