Twin Fuel Tank Selector Valve Microswitch???

minivin

Does anybody know the part number of the two microswitches that are located on the twin tank selector valve, so that as you change from one tank to the other the fuel level sender signal is redirected to your newly selected tank?

Could never get one of them to work so didn't want to run the respective tank till it was fixed

Does anybody know the part number of the two microswitches that are located on the twin tank selector valve, so that as you change from one tank to the other the fuel level sender signal is redirected to your newly selected tank?

Could never get one of them to work so didn't want to run the respective tank till it was fixed

Pt No 510267 :rolleyes:

brilliant, cheers very much :)

evening,

some military series 2a/3 109's used this valve, (and switches etc ) so luckily its not airportable specific. the series 2a wiring has a differant part number compared to the series 3, but the switches are the same across the board.

the switches are wired in "series"

cheers...

evening,

some military series 2a/3 109's used this valve, (and switches etc ) so luckily its not airportable specific. the series 2a wiring has a differant part number compared to the series 3, but the switches are the same across the board.

the switches are wired in "series"

cheers...

aiy, got it all wired, just the dodgy microswitch that some times works by being a bit brutal with tank selection :)

is it not possible to take it apart and clean the contacts? maybe a squirt of wd40?

might be, have found in the past though that the peened-over tangs that hold them together tend to not bend in well a second time and they fall apart after a bit :) shall have a look at the price before making the choice ;)

• 2 weeks later...
might be, have found in the past though that the peened-over tangs that hold them together tend to not bend in well a second time and they fall apart after a bit :) shall have a look at the price before making the choice ;)

I tried opening up the microswitch on my fuel changeover, the end results were still unreliable after cleaning up the contacts. However, i did the same thing with my ignition barrel and it's worked great ever since!

Cheers,

Lee