land rover parts cd

• 2 weeks later...

There's also a later version here:

http://www.retroanaconda.com/landrover/2009/12/land-rover-microcat-november-2009/

Either will work for you for a Td5-age vehicle, but the pricing information may be more accurate in the later release.

Is the MicroLaunch date changer working for people - I am getting microlaunch.exe is not a valid Win32 Application.

The actual Microcat works fine if I change the date manually myself.

Thanks

They don't support Mac, but I imagine it would be possible using a Windows emulator, if such a thing is available for Mac?

As for PDFs, well there's far too much data on Microcat for that, and it wouldn't be that simple unfortunately. All I have done is host the PDF parts books, others have done the hard work of scanning/laying out the pages :)

Try it again with a fresh copy of Microlaunch.exe.

I think something may have happened to the file on the server.

Thanks, new version downloaded from the server just now works.

One thing though, it does not seem to set the date back to the real date once Microcat is finished opening or even after it is closed.

I'm sure your previous versions did?

EDIT: Ignore the above, if you use timeout set at about 30 seconds it works perfectly - and from reading the about dialog it seems that is the way to use it with new versions of Microcat.

Edited by Marcus Clifford