Defender 2006 green color

Defender 110 Color  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Which color would You choose?

• Bonatti Grey
    • Tangiers Orange
    • Temporary Unidentified Greyish Green Metallic

Hi everyone!

I´m considering of painting my Defender 110 over because the old color is kind of boring blue and getting corroded, scratched and dull... so I have (at this moment ;) ) two options: Bonatti Grey, which is very good , timeless and  dignified color especially on 110, and the other option is this kind of greyish green, not Tonga Green anyway in my opinion. I really would like to know the name of this color, so does anyone recognize it? 

I´m not in a hurry, it probably takes months before I can paint her, but I just can´t make up my mind and it´s bothering me! I also like Tangiers Orange very much, but it´s maybe too extrovert, I do hunting and all and it kind of shouts stands out too much from the nature...  :D

post-19168-126816676113_thumb.jpg

That car in the picture is 2006, so last Td5´s. And I ment that this looks more greyish to me than the Tonga Green... :wacko: or is it just because of the light grey grille and lamps surraounds?  Isn´t Epsom Green darker green? Maybe someone finds the colors used on year -06 in Defenders...

Btw, I would like to have your opinions of that particular color!

post-19168-126817678878_thumb.jpg

Thank you all, so Tonga Green it is, the name of the color I´m looking for! My wife´s vote is for that, and I´m also leaning towards it. I think it has some elements of the "real Land Rover green" and that timelessness and dignity of the Bonatti Grey combined...

So votes, gentlemen, which it´s gonna be?!