STOLEN landy tipper wallingford oxon

gregbroom

Hi all, unfortunately my pride and joy has been stolen, It was taken from my yard in wallingford, Oxfordshire on wednesday night It is a landrover defender 110 tipper reg T583 MBC. please keep your eyes peeled the police have been fantastic I just hope they find it I have attached a photo, I am so gutted it's the second landy I have owned and I absolutely loved it.

Cheers Greg

Will keep a look out, they are getting closer to me!!!! do you have any photos, or is there any distinguishing marks that will help us spot it if the plates have been changed?

Cheers, Jason.

I'm really sorry for you mate. I know just how you feel having had our truck taken from High Wycombe 2 weeks ago.

Will keep a look out, they are getting closer to me!!!! do you have any photos, or is there any distinguishing marks that will help us spot it if the plates have been changed?

Cheers, Jason.

Jason, looks like they are ALL around you. Get some overt and covert security sorted ASAP mate.

Juz

Jason, looks like they are ALL around you. Get some overt and covert security sorted ASAP mate.

Juz

Thanks Juz, I have already taken a lot of steps to ensure it my landy remains mine.....

Cheers, Jason.

Really sorry to hear this, a pic would be useful though.

It's very worrying as it's getting too close to home for comfort. I live in woodcote so have now blocked my land rover in as I heard the other day that in the Henly area there have been 8 or 9 cases in as many days. I really hope your pride and joy comes home.

Brian

Hi

I have added a couple of thumbnail images still trying to upload proper pics but seems file sizes

are to large but if you type T583 MBC into google there are pics there make sure you keep an eye

on your landies boys its harsh when they get nicked.

post-22776-126903741023_thumb.jpgpost-22776-126903743379_thumb.jpg