The Northern Challenge Corwen

Just fitted pump, different type and looks like it was good, just running a bit crocked so it's off again tommorow and fabricate a new bracket and all should look good.

Save me a place, 99% certain.

Have you got enough cylinders firing to get up them hills?

I have been having a massive overfuelling problem caused by a faulty fuel pressure gauge, reading 33psi instead of the actual 56psi, so its now sweet again, I think!!!!

If anybody feels worried by this enormous amount of power unleashed around them please raise your concerns and I will take the odd lead or two off AGAIN to make it a level playing field.

If not, listen and weep boys, she's oh so sweet rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif sounds as sweet as Whitney Houston with a belly full of Marston's Pedigreehuh.gifhuh.gif

Just hope tomorrows budget is kind on unleaded fuel,,,,, for the cooker for the bacon and sausages that is.

Should see you all there Saturday morning boys'n'girls, and I look forward to seeing you all.biggrin.gif

I have been having a massive overfuelling problem caused by a faulty fuel pressure gauge, reading 33psi instead of the actual 56psi, so its now sweet again, I think!!!!

If anybody feels worried by this enormous amount of power unleashed around them please raise your concerns and I will take the odd lead or two off AGAIN to make it a level playing field.

If not, listen and weep boys, she's oh so sweet rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif sounds as sweet as Whitney Houston with a belly full of Marston's Pedigreehuh.gifhuh.gif

Just hope tomorrows budget is kind on unleaded fuel,,,,, for the cooker for the bacon and sausages that is.

Should see you all there Saturday morning boys'n'girls, and I look forward to seeing you all.biggrin.gif

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

try not to get lost leaving stoke twiggy :lol:

have any final instructions been sent out yet ?

sit down lads for this, but the 90's ready for the trailer a whole 2 nights before the even....not the morning of the event as per normal :lol:

Check your emails Dan I have sent them tonight I had a bit of an issue with the hard drive on the PC at the beginning of the week. just in case you can find them here as well The Northern Challenge Corwen Final Instructions :):):):):):)

have any final instructions been sent out yet ?

sit down lads for this, but the 90's ready for the trailer a whole 2 nights before the even....not the morning of the event as per normal :lol:

What vehicle ready for the event. sorry i don't understand. the whole concept seems to elude me :lol::lol:

What vehicle ready for the event. sorry i don't understand. the whole concept seems to elude me :lol::lol:

i dont no how ive managed it. ive amazed myself :lol:

its even been through a full days testing last sunday with no miether........

just wait until saturday now itll play up within 10 mins :rolleyes: damn thing :lol::lol:

see you all tomorrow night

dan :)

I've made a small mistake on the directions from Manchester! :(

Sent everyone the long way round!! If you take the A494 you will still get there, but.....

Instead:

Take the A55 North Wales road until Junction 35.

Take the 3rd exit to Wrexham A550(Past the Esso garage)

At the 3rd roundabout, take the 3rd exit A5104

At the junction turn left, then take the first right 50 meters still on the A5104.(There is a BP station on the right, this is the last chance to fill up!!)

Follow the A5104, straight through 2 sets of traffic lights (2nd set has the Crown pub opposite)

At the next roundabout, you will see the B.A.D. signs, take the 2nd exit, still on the A5104.

Just before Corwen turn right onto A494 to Rhuthin (B.A.D sign here)(If you get to the traffic lights and the A5, you have gone too far!).

Turn right again after 100 yards still on A494 (B.A.D. sign here also)

You will travel through the village of Gwyddelwern After the village (approx 1mile), take the left turn onto a farm drive (Wern Ddu) just before the layby on the left.

Thanks Dave, whats happend to the midland entries then! Surely a two event with the potential of 160 punches and 4 SS isnt too much you guys :(

in my own personal opinion i think 2 days Single vehicle put a few off :unsure:

Thanks Dave, whats happend to the midland entries then! Surely a two event with the potential of 160 punches and 4 SS isnt too much you guys :(

I asked, but most we curing mechanical problems, cutting bitz off, welding bitz on, had no drive, no winches working, or just doing other stuff :(

cheers Guys top even as ussuall :) , must admit i did think 2 days as an single entrant would be tougth , but turned out good in the end :D:D

congratulations to Whitbread off road team for there 1st 2nd and to every on that took part , big thanks to the guys that borrowed me a front prop shaft on sat (get it back to you asap)

On behalf of the orgainisng team of The Northern Challenge. We would like to thank you all for your support and your entries for the event. The feedback you gave us at priz giving was fantastic guys thank you guys. Its comments like that, that make it all worth while. :):):):):):):):)