Hi Back In Brisbane

reads90

After all that travelling, you'd have thought someone would have taught you that web is spelt web and not webb :P

and don't blame dyslexia

and I still hate you :lol:

Where did i spell it that. I was thinking as i wrote the thread that you told me off last time so i went back and changed it :huh::D

Where did i spell it that. I was thinking as i wrote the thread that you told me off last time so i went back and changed it :huh::D

lol, he's probably messing with your mind...

Glad you're enjoying yourself, we had the fridge/freezer delivered yesterday (love ebay!) and now have the roof tent, so keep an eye in your rear-view for a Camel ;):D

Hi all we are now back in Brisbane for a little bit. Then off to Cairns and the cape.

But we have loaded up some more pics and info

http://www.reads4x4.com/where_we_are_at_the_moment.htm

Ali,

Unfortunately, you will probably not be able to go to the cape until at least August.

The cyclone a couple of months back has done a lot of damage - roads washed away etc. Some places are still under much water.

Edit: great trip photos.

lol, he's probably messing with your mind...

Glad you're enjoying yourself, we had the fridge/freezer delivered yesterday (love ebay!) and now have the roof tent, so keep an eye in your rear-view for a Camel ;):D

so you coming here, or still going to see the Yanks

Ali,

Unfortunately, you will probably not be able to go to the cape until at least August.

The cyclone a couple of months back has done a lot of damage - roads washed away etc. Some places are still under much water.

Edit: great trip photos.

mmm yeah. still going to go up and see. we have 6 weeks to waste, so see what happens

mmm yeah. still going to go up and see. we have 6 weeks to waste, so see what happens

Be careful Ali your my only Brother :huh:

Some of the stories you told me would worry me in those flood situation hundreds of kilometers from help...

:):unsure:

Be careful Ali your my only Brother :huh:

Some of the stories you told me would worry me in those flood situation hundreds of kilometers from help...

:):unsure:

hey it was all right in the end. But worse thing i have no pics or vid of it :lol::lol:

hey it was all right in the end. But worse thing i have no pics or vid of it :lol::lol:

:lol::lol:

Any more thoughts on the 130

when I have some money I was thinking about one for a service truck in the uk but may be too expensive to justify

unless you could send a nice cheep one over

sorry I have been fliking between here and D44 forum

:lol::lol:

Any more thoughts on the 130

when I have some money I was thinking about one for a service truck in the uk but may be too expensive to justify

unless you could send a nice cheep one over

sorry I have been fliking between here and D44 forum

Yeah still thinking about it . Will sort somthing out when i get back and join the rat race again

Here are some pics of the 280 mile track we had to go down. shame i did not get any of the river crossings. Still managed to do 60 mph to 70 mph along this track. I knew my Ruff arse nature would come usefull :lol:

PICT0032.JPG

PICT0083.JPG

PICT0038.JPG

Ali,

Judging by the telephone conversation I had last night, its still very, very wet up there and its doubtful whether you will make it to the cape. Apparanty the old telegraph road is now a lot worse now than it was before ............. and I thought it was bad then !! :rolleyes: ............ go careful mate :blink:

Ian