Mike Wolfe

Muddy 90

The Mike Wolfe is being held this year at Muddy Bottom Minstead in the new forest.

it is a 67 acre site which has not been used for the mike Wolfe be for. There will be Free camping for Saturday and Sunday nights with refreshments and toilets on site. The entry is as same as last year £55 per entry with this you also get 1 free meal ticket with hot drink.

due to msa regs you do need to have a clubmans licence to compete, this only applies to the driver.

details at www.hbro.co.uk

spasces are limited so hurry

I’ve not done this event before and have a few questions…

I’m a member of Muddy Bottom and I have an MSA Clubmans license,

Do I need to be a member of HBRO?

What will the vehicle classes be? (Front winch/ Rear winch/Lockers etc)

Can we enter as a team of two vehicles? I don't have a ground anchor either and now the event is at Muddy Bottom it would be useful to have someone else to winch from.

Thanks.

I’ve not done this event before and have a few questions…

I’m a member of Muddy Bottom and I have an MSA Clubmans license,

Do I need to be a member of HBRO?

What will the vehicle classes be? (Front winch/ Rear winch/Lockers etc)

Can we enter as a team of two vehicles? I don't have a ground anchor either and now the event is at Muddy Bottom it would be useful to have someone else to winch from.

Thanks.

I'm pritty sure you will need to be a member of the hblro.

Sorry forgot date. Yes its on the weekend of the 28th November 2010.

You don't have to be a member of hblro but you do need to be a member of a msa recognised club.And you must have a clubman comp license. The event will be run the same as last year single car entries but you can team up but your score will be separate. Their will be two classes alrc and non alrc i.e modified includes lockers and as many winches as you like. Minimum age limit for passengers is 14.

If you don't have a winch anchor what about winching off another car?

The entries forms will be on hblro web site soon, Ian who looks after the web site is on holiday he will be back in a few days. Thanks :rolleyes:

Last year it was initially "you only need a £5 day membership" then at the very last minute it was actually "you will need to be a full member" This kind of got my goat a little.

So this year will the same thing happen or not?

As i say i would like to enter this year but really dont wish to become a full member of HBRO.

Steve.

Last year it was initially "you only need a £5 day membership" then at the very last minute it was actually "you will need to be a full member" This kind of got my goat a little.

So this year will the same thing happen or not?

As i say i would like to enter this year but really dont wish to become a full member of HBRO.

Steve.

Last years Five pound membership was so people did not have to pay full membership, But the msa did not like what we were doing so the club had to change membership rules at last minute. If you don't want to be a member you can join another msa club and still enter.

Hope to see you there

thanks, Richard :)

• 2 weeks later...

This event started my Challenge career off in 2008, we returned in 2009 and will be back in 2010.

I really like the setup of the event, and the fantastic crack and banter leading up to the event! There is a great mixture of vehicles, faces and abilities there! Also a great variation of punches! A very good level of competition for all abilities!

Dan

This event started my Challenge career off in 2008, we returned in 2009 and will be back in 2010.

I really like the setup of the event, and the fantastic crack and banter leading up to the event! There is a great mixture of vehicles, faces and abilities there! Also a great variation of punches! A very good level of competition for all abilities!

Dan

i didnt know you had a challenge career :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

This Year the Mike Wolfe trophy will be given to the over all winners of the competition, and the winners of the ALRC group will be winning the HBLRO Challenge Shield as well as 1st 2nd place cups for both groups (ALRC & NON ALRC).

The site is taking shape with some extra 40 ton of concrete bolder's for the rock clime!

So if you Have not already entered hurry time is running out!! :rolleyes: