300TDI 90 needed for NEW COMP EXHAUST

I have had numerous arguements with Janspeed, both the quality of the exhaust (or lack of) how poorly shped / made / fit etc, and how their Customer service actaully makes the exhaust look good.....ie they don't have customer service.

They admitted to me that they had problems, and that yes it didn't fit, then offerred to do nothing about it, unless I spent more with them

The phrase I used down the phone was mainly anglo saxon, with a leaning towards the individual doing something to himself that would probably be phyisically impossible but I hoped he tried, and either got arrested or severely hurt himself

Anyway, a weekend spent with Oxt Acet MIG hacksaw and bits of metal saw an "Just about Accetable" zorst.

It is going to get cahnged, and Chris could be at the top of the list :lol: bad luck chris

If theres any chance of a Prototype 90 V8 big bore system I iz yer man and can make Tea coffeee and a right mess in anyones workshop :)

Nige