OMG!!! What were they thinking?????

mickeyw

I quite like it, but then I am a bit mad like that.

I wonder if it was sponsored by Hammerite's Smoothrite range? :D

I once started building up an ex MOD LWD S2 and was painting the chassis, suspension and driveline components in harliquin colours. The body was powder puff pink though. :ph34r:

I once started building up an ex MOD LWD S2 and was painting the chassis, suspension and driveline components in harliquin colours. The body was powder puff pink though. :ph34r:

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: Bet that got some comments.

A mate used to have a 101 that he painted that kind of colour, no idea why. He used to refer to it as his big pink thing :ph34r:

VW Sold 4000 Polos like that, one used to live locally to my parents.

It may be loud but it's a pretty tidy truck, I'd drive it.

One of those Polo's regularly commutes up and down the A10 round here... (Usually with a driver in it.....)

I like it, but then the practical side of me comes along and says "How many colours do I have to keep on the shelf in case of damage !"

Neil

One of those Polo's regularly commutes up and down the A10 round here... (Usually with a driver in it.....)

I like it, but then the practical side of me comes along and says "How many colours do I have to keep on the shelf in case of damage !"

Neil

Damage?! wash your mouth out with soap sir! on a LandRover, that is called 'Character!' :D

it's not something i'd personally drive, but it is distinctive, and i'll bet less likely to get nicked!

though i'd hate to be describing it to the police;

"well it's red, and blue, and green, and...."