Newbury 4x4 Autojumble

outdoor_ian

crclifford, you are literally a mile up the road from me!

I am unlikely to go now, due to the weather. I do like to have a good nose around, but £6 to get wet isn't my idea of fun, especially when I don't really need anything.

Well, it was wet!

Saw a load of friends which was nice, picked up some useful bits which I've been looking out for. Got some X-Eng winch bumper locking bolts for evaluation which I'm looking forward to fitting.

Bargain of the day was a set of ex-Camel Trophy jackable sills for the 110 for £40.

Well, it was wet!

You can say that again!!

Got what I was after too managed to pick up some Td5 Van sides for £35! which I though was good, and a Td5 instument pack and not forgetting some X-nuts too!

It seemed busy enough despite the rain, It was great fun for me trying to get out in the car! :lol: (landy has been misbehaving :rolleyes: )

Dave.

I went and find one set of doors to replace mine, but someone got there first!!!

However i picked up a X-Cap and also one of their new diff plugs, ready to fit next weeknd when i drop the oils on the Diffs, Gearbox and T-Box to fit it and take some photos.

So still on the look out for a replacement drivers door.

shame about the weather guess it kept some stall holders away as it was smaller than normal not bad though unfortunatly series door tops were gold dust but got me other bits and an invaluable box of mixed nuts n bolts many of which are already situated in place of the missing/sheared ones on the resto project series 3 :)

It did rain a little !

I to got some X-cap/nuts & have diff plugs to trial and photo along with some small quick fist clamps.

I picked up a few other bits and bobs but I dont seem to be able to locate an original 12V battery gauge for the life of me at the moment!

I to was in the car but managed to park pretty close to the track out.